Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IMPORTANT:FOR GUILD MEMBERS, REQUEST FORUM ACCESS TO SEE THE WHOLE FORUM. Post a Topic with your IGN and name!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blood - Come Check It Out

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blood - Come Check It Out Empty Blood - Come Check It Out Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:57 pm

blood

Personal Information
Name: Haywood
Nickname (what you want to be called): Blood
Nationality: American

Character Information/Experience: Right now it's a monk
Character: Takai Sendo
Job: Depends
Character Stats (Preferably Screenshot): Whichever is needed for class
Character Gear (Preferably Screenshot): Same as above
Explain your role in WoE (Very detailed explanation) : Depends on class. DPS/FS
What 3rd Party programs do you use? (eg. ROmedic) : romedic, ahk is pretty much it
Are you willing to reroll a class? if yes, what other classes can you play? : pretty much, I have a couple classes I will not play.

List of servers you played: wayy to many
Previous Guilds: hmm, Tenticle Grape, WPE, and every guild marco, david, and ed created.
Are you willing to learn? : I know how to play
Can you use raidcall (not required to talk) : Yup. Along with TS, Vent, and Mumble
Can you take constructive criticism? : Of course
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR GUILD? I heard you guys are #2 on the server so I'm looking to help.

I feel the need to point out that this is not a troll application. I know how to play every class and have certain classes that I excel at. I've been playing ro going on 10 years now with some of the best guilds out there.

2Blood - Come Check It Out Empty Re: Blood - Come Check It Out Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:59 pm

Taylor

Taylor
Admin

Noted. Your application is currently in progress. Please wait for the admins' responses. Thanks!

3Blood - Come Check It Out Empty Re: Blood - Come Check It Out Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Plue

Plue

Hello blood, please be patient since we are redoing our roster for the weekend woe and we still don't know which classes are needed. It will be done this wednesday. Thanks

4Blood - Come Check It Out Empty Re: Blood - Come Check It Out Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:32 pm

blood

Tis all good. Just a heads up, I'm best on offensive classes. And my best supports are FS Prof and SPP. I would rather be put into a role where my experience actually makes a difference. That is if you guys want me join you at all. Having said that I won't mind whatever role you put me in outside of paladin/linker(my worst roles). I played yesterday for like 5-6 hours and got 3 maxed characters with some basic gears and i'll begin hunting everything later today. Just let me know what's up.

5Blood - Come Check It Out Empty Re: Blood - Come Check It Out Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:51 am

Plue

Plue

owait, i thought you were already geared..

btw, whos marco, david, or ed?

6Blood - Come Check It Out Empty Re: Blood - Come Check It Out Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:24 pm

blood

The leaders or core of top guilds for the past 4-5 years. Right now they playing on midgard brasil and some other server I don't remember. It won't take me long to get geared. The faster I know what the make the faster it gets geared though.

Update 12/3/2013: I have all of the basic gears for every class. Working on 100 ct now for WCP.

7Blood - Come Check It Out Empty Re: Blood - Come Check It Out Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:35 pm

Taylor

Taylor
Admin

Sorry for the long wait! If you have an SPP Chemist, then we're good to go with your application! Smile Just show us a screenshot of your build and character. Smile

8Blood - Come Check It Out Empty Re: Blood - Come Check It Out Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:45 pm

blood

I had a feeling that's what it would be so I started one yesterday. I'll gear it today tomorrow. It will have stun immunity 190 aspd and 150 dex which would be final build.

9Blood - Come Check It Out Empty Re: Blood - Come Check It Out Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Taylor

Taylor
Admin

Thanks, no problem! Smile Don't get too worked up! Smile I'll look for you in game later. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]