Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IMPORTANT:FOR GUILD MEMBERS, REQUEST FORUM ACCESS TO SEE THE WHOLE FORUM. Post a Topic with your IGN and name!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guild Application Empty Guild Application Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Silver1

Anonymous

Personal Information
Name: Gelo
Nickname (what you want to be called): Gelo
Nationality: Filipino

Character Information/Experience:
Character: Silver
Job: DD HW
Character Stats (Preferably Screenshot): prntscr.com/2kp5um (image courtesy of JuxRO)
Character Gear (Preferably Screenshot): prntscr.com/2kp52b (image courtesy of JuxRO)
Explain your role in WoE (Very detailed explanation) : I stack MS/SG all the time, spam JT gypsy/front line if reachable.
What 3rd Party programs do you use? (eg. ROmedic) : RCX / AHK
Are you willing to reroll a class? if yes, what other classes can you play? : Yes. DD Creator, FS/MBK Scholar, GC Champ

List of servers you played: JuxRO
Previous Guilds: I've been loyal to this guild ever since it was formed. I know most of the guilds hate my guild, But no one can stop me from saying I'm from Just Pray Every Game Guild Smile
Are you willing to learn? : Yes, of course
Can you use raidcall (not required to talk) : Yes.
Can you take constructive criticism? : Yes.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR GUILD?: My Guild is kinda inactive cause of lack of members + busy core members, and I wanna play WoE already. It's been a month since I last played organized WoE.

PC Spec: prntscr.com/2kp3co

2Guild Application Empty Hi Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:30 pm

Issues

Issues

Hi, can you go to our TS as soon as you read this. And we'll talk about your application. Thank you!

3Guild Application Empty Re: Guild Application Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:37 am

Silver1

Anonymous

TS info pls

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum