Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IMPORTANT:FOR GUILD MEMBERS, REQUEST FORUM ACCESS TO SEE THE WHOLE FORUM. Post a Topic with your IGN and name!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guild Application Empty Guild Application Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:47 pm

Reki

Anonymous

Hello, I was referred by "bells" from final-rag forums

Name: Christpher
Nickname: CJ
Nationality: filipino

Character Information/Experience:
Character: Reki
Job: paladin
Character Stats: devo build
Character Gear: Sorry, not yet sure what is an efficient set for the server, final-rag.
Explain your role in WoE: Maintaining devotion on wizards and monks to make sure they have un-interruptable stormgusts or guillotine fists. Surviving precasts . That was when I was a crusader. I'm not yet sure what else a paladin should also do in woe.

I wasn't very much an active player when rebirth classes were implemented so I don't have a lot of experience dealing with things like acid demo and edp.

What 3rd Party programs do you use?: currently none
Are you willing to reroll a class? if yes, what other classes can you play?: crusader and priest are what I enjoy using the most

List of servers you played: spent a lot of time on pRO and iRO servers. Some high rate p servers when renewal was implemented but just for pvm.

Previous Guilds: shadow circle, steel wolves on pRO chaos, and assorted casual guilds on different p servers.

Are you willing to learn?: yes
Can you use raidcall: yes
Can you take constructive criticism?: yes
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR GUILD? Dunno yet. Final-rag is probably going to be my last RO p server. I hope I can be of use to you guys.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum