Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IMPORTANT:FOR GUILD MEMBERS, REQUEST FORUM ACCESS TO SEE THE WHOLE FORUM. Post a Topic with your IGN and name!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Applying for guild

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Applying for guild Empty Applying for guild Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:26 am

tooStronk

Anonymous

Name: Rowell
Nickname (what you want to be called): Rowell
Nationality: Filipino

Character Information/Experience:
Character: Foreigner
Job: FS Scholar
Character Stats (Preferably Screenshot): 97 vit , 99 dex the rest agi and str
Character Gear (Preferably Screenshot): ILC , BOG , ED Warlock's Robe , Anti-Sniping/Immune Commander's Manteau , Combat Boots with Green Ferus , NOG , Hiding OG
Explain your role in WoE (Very detailed explanation) : DISPELL , LP
What 3rd Party programs do you use? (eg. ROmedic) : RO MEDIC MACROS
Are you willing to reroll a class? if yes, what other classes can you play? : yes

List of servers you played: JustRO , BalikRO
Previous Guilds: ANL
Are you willing to learn? : ofc
Can you use raidcall (not required to talk) : yes
Can you take constructive criticism? :yes

2Applying for guild Empty Re: Applying for guild Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:15 am

Taylor

Taylor
Admin

Hello and thank you for the interest in joining Robotix. I'll be talking with the leader regarding your application! Please wait for any updates on this. :)Thanks!

3Applying for guild Empty Re: Applying for guild Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:40 pm

Taylor

Taylor
Admin

Hello Rowell, I do apologize, but FS Scholar slots are already filled right now. Are you willing to re-role into another class? If so, please specify your info on that class. You can also PM us in-game so that we can discuss this application. Thanks! Smile

4Applying for guild Empty Re: Applying for guild Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:56 am

Taylor

Taylor
Admin

Hello Rowell, I have not received a reply yet regarding this. Please give a response within 24 hours. :)Thank you!

5Applying for guild Empty RE Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:55 pm

tooStronk

Anonymous

uh ok pm me in game , but im geared with FS prof anyway i could reroll class just tell me what class do you need

6Applying for guild Empty Re: Applying for guild Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:38 am

Taylor

Taylor
Admin

You can catch us at our save point and you can also view this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to see what classes are still lacking.

7Applying for guild Empty Re: Applying for guild Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:52 am

Taylor

Taylor
Admin

Hi Rowell, I see that you're already WoEing at Glitch, they're a good bunch and you could also play FS Prof there, which is already full here in Robotix. Smile I'll be rejecting your application for now. Thanks! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum